To Our Valued Clients:
As a family-owned, Christian-values-driven company, we are focused on the health and well-being of our employees, clients, their members and those communities we serve. And in this time of concern and uncertainty around the spread of the COVID-19, we want to assure you that Dansig and our underlying business continuity plan emphasizes our commitment to serving you and your employees.
We recognize this is a fluid situation, and to be prepared for any foreseeable potential disruption in business due to the spread of the virus, we are…
- Requiring all employees, who have recently traveled to a country with a level 2 or level 3 Travel Health Notice (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, Europe, the United Kingdom and Ireland) or have been otherwise exposed or in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus, to self-isolate for a period of fourteen (14) days.
- Requesting all employees, who are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, to remain home and get well.
- Restricting all business travel.
- Conducting all meetings virtually.
- Preparing all staff to be able to telecommute (work from home).
In addition to these actions, please find confidence that…
- Our technology platforms allow for 100% remote operations.
- We are in constant contact with our vendor partners, whom all have business continuity plans in place.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Temporary Customer Service Phone Number Delays
Dansig is currently operating with a slightly reduced service staff while our customer service team transitions to working from home. As a result, customers are experiencing longer than usual wait times, and we have had to temporarily suspend phone support in some areas. Please be patient during this transition.
If you have any specific concerns, please call our office at 217-423-3311 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your partnership through this difficult time, and we hope that you and your employees remain safe and healthy.
The Dansig Team